Sunday 23 June 2013

My Week with Marilyn 2011 [English].DVDR.[AC3] Torrent Download

My Week with Marilyn (2011)

Good rate 16 Bad rate 0


My Week with Marilyn torrent

Download torrent

Seeds: 106
Peers: 52

Torrent Details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Verified

Year: 2011
Genre: Biography, Drama
Director: Simon Curtis
Starring: Michelle Williams, Eddie Redmayne, Julia Ormond

Description:
Colin Clark, an employee of Sir Laurence Oliviers documents the tense relationship between Olivier and Marilyn Monroe during production of The Prince and actress.
Review:
I participated in the Preliminary examination of my week with Marilyn, but much to my surprise, was absolutely blown away. At first I was very reluctant to accept Michelle Williams as Marilyn, one of the most beautiful and glamorous woman all the time, but by the extraordinary - luminous, even. She pulled off the role seamlessly, and turned it into Ms. Monroe now complex behavior, sex-kitten caricature we are all used to seeing. Michelle managed to show us the real Marilyn


No comments:

Post a Comment