Wednesday 19 June 2013

The Hobbit An Unexpected Journey 2012 (English) [DVDScr] 720p Torrent Download

The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey (2012)

Good rate 8 Bad rate 2


The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey torrent

Download torrent

Seeds: 141
Peers: 75

Torrent Details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Verified

Year: 2012
Genre: Adventure, Fantasy
Director: Peter Jackson
Starring: Ian McKellen, Martin Freeman, Richard Armitage

Description:
Younger and more reluctant hobbit, Bilbo Baggins, there is an unexpected journey to the Lonely Mountain inspired a group of dwarves to reclaim your stolen cabin of a dragon named Smaug.
Review:
The best of the best. Pitt has created a masterpiece. I must say at this point, I'm a new fan of the LOTR movies after watching this movie. My friends and my family always told me I should see the three previous films and now I can not wait to sit down with a bowl of pop corn and witness the magnificent scale and perfect execution hobbit: an unexpected journey took all five of my senses. It may have the Hobbit as a sixth sense. It was just that everything good.First, 48fps was nice and clean fresh eyes. It was a touch of magic technological Jackson, and it worked perfectly, allowing the viewer feel as if he / she were spying Bilboa picture frame fireplace, pine or looking over to a cliff in Rivendell. It seems excessive, but I forgot to say that I saw a movie, and you can experience for yourself what the performance is a marvel mean.The, rhythm, angles impact, acting, writing, and many more. Rating Howard Shore was so smart and is sure to put a smile on your face. The entire film will put a smile on your face. The Hobbit will remind you to do great things, no matter how small.


No comments:

Post a Comment