Friday 5 July 2013

The Dictator 2012 English DVDR (Dual Audio) Torrent Download

The Dictator (2012)

Good rate 5 Bad rate 5


The Dictator torrent

Download torrent

Seeds: 145
Peers: 76

Torrent Details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Verified

Year: 2012
Genre: Comedy
Director: Larry Charles
Starring: Sacha Baron Cohen, Ben Kingsley, Anna Faris

Description:
The heroic story of a dictator who risked his life to ensure democracy would never come to the country he so lovingly oppressed.The heroic story of a dictator who risked his life to ensure democracy would never come to the country he so lovingly oppressed.
Review:
Usually I avoid movies that I know will be explicit and include crude humor, because its not my cup of tea. So out of the blue I was hoping this movie to be absolutely terrible ... I do not know if it was my low expectations is before the screening, but I actually enjoyed this movie very much. Enjoy this film, however, you have to give up something to dwell on wealth of humor and racist content in crude movie. However, the dictator is satire, is a movie that makes fun of real life, and if you let him, you know (laughs) racist stereotypes of thinking and ordinary people have every day. Yes, it has staged its strange and explicit, but overall, I think it has substance and it was fun. Influence Victorian Set aside for one night and have a good laugh. Be careful.


No comments:

Post a Comment